- A balanced fighter with excellent defense power. Excels in using a single-handed sword and a shield.
Its Special Attack is Blast: Inflicts damage to all surrounding enemies.
- A powerful fighter who uses a great axe. Its speed is slow but has a strong and tough body.
Its Special Attack is Rage: Inflicts strong damage to a single enemy.
- A dual-wielding fighter who uses daggers. Low in physical strength but excels in attack and travel speeds.
Its Special Attack is Double: Releases a double to anywhere to attack an enemy.
Floors, Items, and Creatures
- 50 floors in the tower and over 20 any other fields, over 2,500 items, several creatures, traps and puzzles in the tower. Some creatures and items will be changed every time you enter the floor.
- Real-time combat system. Not only the higher values of character stats is decide a combat result. It requires your own skill too. In addition, creatures have their unique AIs and abilities.
Arcade and Standard
- Arcade mode doesn't require your account but it cannot be saved or loaded. On Standard mode, you should add your character as your account on the game server and you can save or load your character. Each game mode has ranking table called Hunters Hall. (Web version only)
- Player ranking table called Hunters Hall sorted by player attributes - XP, Kills, and Gold. Also you can see other player attributes on Hunters Hall by clicking the player name. The same feature exists on Triglav Forum. (Web version only)
- The game is available to play and clear without pay. To play more deeper, you can add your character (App version only) or item storage slots by optional service. To learn more about the service, go to the Optional Services section in How to Play.
Playable without Language
- Triglav has no quests and objectives that require language. Every quests will be displayed as a symbolic picture and you will be able to play without languages.