- A balanced fighter with excellent defense power. Excels in using a single-handed sword and a shield.
Its Special Attack is Blast: Inflicts damage to all surrounding enemies.
- A powerful fighter who uses a great axe. Its speed is slow but has a strong and tough body.
Its Special Attack is Rage: Inflicts strong damage to a single enemy.
- A dual-wielding fighter who uses daggers. Low in physical strength but excels in attack and travel speeds.
Its Special Attack is Double: Releases a double to anywhere to attack an enemy.
Arcade and Standard
- Arcade doesn't require your account but it cannot be saved or loaded. On Standard, you should add your character as your account on the game server and you can save or load your character. Each game mode has ranking table called Hunters Hall.
Floors, Items, and Creatures
- Over 50 floors, over 2,500 items that include rare items, and several creatures, traps and riddles in the TRIGLAV tower. Some creature and trap layout or type will be changed every time you enter the tower.
- Character depth will be changed each time when a player or creature moves. Each creature and trap has an unique AI, speed, and ability. All of the reasons are for real-time combat system.
- Player ranking table called Hunters Hall sorted by player attributes - XP, Kills, and Gold. Also you can see each player attributes on Hunters Hall when you click on the name of the player. Same function is exist on Triglav Forum.
- To play deeper, you can add your character's storage slots by optional service. You will be able to use storage for maximum 30. To learn more about the service, go to the Optional Services section in How to Play.
Playable without Language
- TRIGLAV has no objectives that require any languages. All objectives will be displayed by a symbolic picture, and you will be able to play without languages. In addition, the game will not be stuck by your choose.