- Nobember 29, 2018
This notice describes how SmokymonkeyS collects and uses data about you.
SmokymonkeyS is owned by NAKANO Sin and KOIZUMI Tota, based in Tokyo, Japan. (referred to as "I", "Me", "Our" or "We"). As a customer of this service you're a "User" or "You" according to this policy. The applications or any services offered by us will be referred to as "SmokymonkeyS", "App", "Website" or "Service".
How does SmokymonkeyS collect data about user?
SmokymonkeyS collects data about user:
- when you browse the SmokymonkeyS website, SmokymonkeyS
- when you use the SmokymonkeyS apps (This data will only be used for the purpose of improving the stability and convenience of the application)
- when you send support, privacy, legal, and other requests to us
We don't buy or receive data about you from data brokers or other private services.
What data does SmokymonkeyS collect about user, and why?
SmokymonkeyS collects data about how you use SmokymonkeyS service.
SmokymonkeyS logs data that might be identified to you:
- a random, unique identifier
- the version of the SmokymonkeyS app, and the operating system you are using
- Application crash log
- Date and time, data such as country and region
SmokymonkeyS uses this data to:
- keep our service working quickly and reliably
- debug and develop our apps and website
- defend SmokymonkeyS service from abuse and technical attacks
- improve usability of our apps
SmokymonkeyS collects data about how you use the website.
When you visit SmokymonkeyS and other SmokymonkeyS websites, SmokymonkeyS uses server logs, and other methods to collect data about what pages you visit, and when. SmokymonkeyS also collects technical information about the software and computer you use, such as:
- your IP address
- your preferred language
- the web browser software you use
- the kind of computer you use
- the website that referred you
SmokymonkeyS uses data about how you use the website to:
- optimize the website, so that it's quick and easy to use
- diagnose and debug technical errors
- defend the website from abuse and technical attacks
- compile statistics on the kinds of software and computers visitors use
SmokymonkeyS collects data about correspondence.
SmokymonkeyS collects data about you when you send SmokymonkeyS support requests, legal complaints, privacy inquiries, and business inquiries. Those data usually include your name and email address, and may include your company or other affiliation.
SmokymonkeyS uses contact data to:
- respond to you
- improve the service
- defend SmokymonkeyS from legal claims
SmokymonkeyS stores correspondence as long as it may be useful for these purposes.
Does SmokymonkeyS comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
SmokymonkeyS respects privacy rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Information that GDPR requires SmokymonkeyS to give can be found throughout these privacy questions and answers. So can also possible to send inquiries and requests about specific rights, like access, rectification, erasure, data portability, and objection to automated decision-making.
GDPR does not apply to everyone worldwide. But SmokymonkeyS's policy is to do its best to offer all users the same privacy information, control, and protections, whether GDPR applies to them or not.
Does SmokymonkeyS share data about user with others?
SmokymonkeyS does not sell information about you to others. However, SmokymonkeyS uses services provided by other companies and is working to improve websites and applications.
Some of these services may be used for the purpose of gathering information necessary for improving the convenience of websites and applications.
SmokymonkeyS uses Google Analytics.
SmokymonkeyS's website uses Google Analytics to collect and analyze data about visitors to its websites.
Does SmokymonkeyS make automated decisions based on data about user?
No. SmokymonkeyS does not use your data for personalization or retargeting purposes.
Who can I contact about SmokymonkeyS and my privacy?
You can send questions or complaints to:
How can I find out about changes?