News and Updates
Triglav for Smartphone
Triglav for smartphone fritst look!
You will be able to play it by an about half a year on Android, next then we have a plan to release for iPhone.
That's why recently we keep updated only lower floors or game basic instead of making new floors, to bring this game to more sofisticated with the current era. Such like updating will keep going.
We know how difference between web browser and smartphone and making it more suitable for the device without losing the fun factors.
We really hope we could bring the current balance and playability of the game to the smartphone. That's because this is the most important resources that we've made with you guys especially with a lot of Spanish speakers!
we're happy if you would welcome this newborn Triglav.
Game Version 1.18
Notice you should use Compatibility View to play the game on IE 11. Learn more about how to play this game on your IE 11, go to see the Web Browser section in System Requirements. If you already have a character, you need to clear your browser cache before you play. Go to see the How to Clear Browser Cache section in System Requirements.
- Changed the reward for Bone Collector at the 25th floor. Now he give you a new Artifact instead of Death and Decay.
- Re-designed a couple of quests that you cannot clear when you reached more higher floor. Now all quests in the game can be cleared anytime.
- Improved the goblin quest at the 22th floor. In addition, you can get the reward when cleared.
- Changed the creature again who has the key for the 28th floor to Bisco (boss goblin) from a Majunun.
- Changed some floor names. Changed some common armor names.
- Changed each game mode name to Arcade / Standard from Arcade Mode / Career Mode.
Extra Storage Slots Service
Extra Storage Slots Service is now available to using submit form. The form will tell you if your character name is right or wrong or how many slots you already have. In the same time, this mean now we can know who purchansed this service exactly. You don't need send mail to us for show your character name anymore.
Game Version 1.17
Notice you should use Compatibility View to play the game on IE 11. If you already have a character, you need to clear your browser cache before you play. Go to see the How to Clear Browser Cache section in System Requirements.
- Added 8 new rare items.
- Reduced the requirement values for Based on Exp and Based on Kills from almost items.
- To improve item usability, changed a part of stats for Sightblinder, Grimreaper, Kudlak's Tongue, Sharktooth, Left Hander, Cleaver, Blood Claw, Mu Soh Sai, Quietude, Indrik, Triumph, Hoshi-Kage, Rush, Round Vision, Hands of Glory, Will o' the Wisp, Martial Monkey's Blade, Grace Monkey's Slippers, Silver Edge of Dhampir, The Avenger, Flamespire, Bone Armor, Ghoulishness, Bone Shield, Zu-Mo-Aduun, and Nether Grips. Almost changed to another attributes for Hallowed Guardian and Neuroi's Wisdom. Changed the name of Psychic Warrior to Witchcraft.
- Added Vitality to Simargl affix. Removed Vitality from and added Dexterity to Ved'ma affix.
- Hit Absorbs Vitality and Hit Drains Vitality is rewritten to Vitality on Hit. The red value means you lose Vitality when you hit.
- Added or changed some creatures on several maps.
- All sign board and scroll graphics were redrawn.
- Defender Puppet is now available to find on very lower floors.
- Added an alternate way to get the key for the 23th floor.
- Added a new NPC who exchanges items at the 25th floor.
- Changed a part of key creatures who brings the next phase on Miyako Area at the 38th floor has been changed to another ones.
- Changed or fixed any other problems, etc.
- Added extra storage button on in-game Storage window. Buy a storage as our support!