News and Updates
The Scaraboid: New Expansion Level
This update only for the mobile version.
The Scaraboid, a new expansion floor releasing!
By using a Scarab Talisman where can earn from the Event Card, etc, can challenge against 6 different waves of sealed scarab invaders. Can you beat the final boss who is the most toughest enemy in the game?
The Scaraboid is for veteran players who already reached the top of the tower and this is the most hardest challenge in the game. You have to research the enemies and decide your strategies and tactics against them. New items which they bring will be helping you to beat them more effectively.
Long time ago, the six great mages successed to sealing invadors from outland called Scarab in cooperation. However, a part of their minions could escaped from and trying to unseal their fellows by using a great power of the hero who entered the tower. Only the talisman which has the power similar with the great mages will be able to break the seal.
- The event will be for a veteran player who already reached the top of the tower.
- By using a Scarab Talisman where can earn from the Event Card, etc, can challenge against 6 different waves of sealed scarab invaders.
- A lot of new creatures with new strategies and a lot of new items.
- This is not a limited event, but a permanent installation.
- Version 1.2.188 Full Release Note
- The Scaraboid, a new expansion floor releasing!
- Added a new in-app purchase that reset the boost ups. To access, long tap on a character on title screen. Available only for the player who already got a Choose-1 boost up at least.
- Added one more way to access to the secret room on the 23rd floor even after reached the 27th floor.
- Added quest NPCs on the 27th floor to reset your progression of the Scaraboid. It's for the player who wants to do it from the start again by paying cost. Not usually use.
- Inferno will be spawned sometimes on the 28th floor even after you reached to the 50th floor.
- Fixed a bug that a part of creatures on the 42nd floor didn't drop a chest. Changed specific puppets on the 42nd floor.
- It has been changed to Push Button from Switch Lever to open the door at the Grasslands #2.
- Reduced the price of Push Button.
- Added a new event "Tarkus Train" and a more higher Doppelganger event on Event Card.
- Fixed the bug that Deathbringer and Wild Flower's Special Attack Based on Kills didn't work correctly.
- Increased the Damages for Eye of the Beholder and Ol'guul's Evil Eye.
- Removed the Strength Based on Kills for The Return of Syen, added the maximum value of Strength Based on Kills as Strength value instead.
- Increased the Defense to 4 from 3 for Brave Monkey's Circlet.
- Increased the Defense to 4 from 2 for Cunning Monkey's Hands.
- Increased the Walk Speed to 5 from 4 and Vitality to 25 from 20 for Grace Monkey's Slippers.
- Reworked around Puppets. Reduced the price for the lower. Now Strength and Vitality on Hit has different value for each class.
- The Path now available for Chinese, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and German.