News and Updates
17th Anniversary of Triglav
I achieved my long time dream - living by developing game - through Triglav on mobile for the first time ever in my life. Not sure how is it going in the future with it though, have a happy feeling at least right now.
I was really poor and had another job for living, but I could meet to really nice people. The history of Triglav means how met to the people who supported this game and me. Well, this time I would like to write about them.
People who bought our game engine and put it on their websites. A guy who offered me to draw a picture as his donation. A friend who introduced me his wife who is a professional translator. A friend who played too much alpha testing. A Taiwanese Canadian guy who helped to translation my badly English. A French guy who sent me some of Euro bills by real mail as the fee of his storage slots. A German guy who sent me his lots of translated results of the words that written by kanji characters in the game. A Slovenian musician who told about a mountain called Triglav in his country. Eventually he composed a couple of music for our game. Some guys who gave a lot of donation. Some guys who made the game fan sites. All the people made me a power and a motivation to keep continue.
At the work in progress on the mobile version, I had to put the game description for multiple languages. A French friend told me to join his Triglav Discord channel and you can looking for translators there. It was true, I could get a lot of translations for multiple languages. Some guys retweeted about the game translation and a Polish guy came there to helped the translation. Never knew this game but he's an indie game developer and said I'm happy to helping out the buddy.
As for the Chinese translation, it's a little bit different than others. They have to have all words as Chinese characters and it needs to create a word if it has no example or has an original root from the game. The translator should have whole knowledge and experience about that target for good translation. A Taiwanese guy is doing this hard work even now. He asked which method you prefer to Chinese players on the forum, searched around the source of each word, asked me thousand times for the meaning of words, doing strict and great work. Recently, I'm trying to use more kanji characters instead of katakana when I translate a word to Japanese because of his influence.
August 2018, published Triglav for mobile.
Still had no idea how to tell about this old game to the people. But some internet influencers and game sites announced for this game instead of me. They said it's one of my all time best or I played very well for a long time ago. I noticed now this outdated game turned into a memorable thing on the former players. I felt that they're saying welcome back, Triglav.
On this June 12, Triglav passs the 17th anniversary since launched.
It had many things. Sometimes I felt that I wasted a lot of times to making games, but now I know it can have a lot of friends, supporters, fans, and the people who prefer our games. I can say this was the best thing to got by developing game. Well, thanks for reading my bad English. I wanted to write this by myself. And thank you so much for all new and former players, once and future.
- Version 1.2.265 Full Release Note
- On June 12, Triglav passes the 17th anniversary! The special event begins from the 12th.
- Increased SwordMaster's special attack damage to 200% from 150%, and DaggerMaster's to 250% from 200%.
- AxeMaster's special attack will never fail even you moved after the fire. However, it means you cannot cancel the special attack after you fired in any manner. Be careful to use.
- Fixed a bug that Sword/Dagger Master's special attack couldn't hit a trap type mimic.
- Fixed a bug that a passive skill which "Reduces the Special Attack cooldown each time kill" didn't work by your special attack.
- Fixed a problem that made a lag when you use weapon throwing passive skill to lots of enemies on a lower spec device.
- Fixed a bug that charge type creature sticks on wall.
- Retweaked the attribute for Warg and Will o' the Wisp.
- Now Eretica's ice storm cannot reflect.
- Added an item exchange NPC at 14F. Will appear by a condition.
- Now it has a message when you first time to reach 50F.
- Added new The Path record for Skull Wheels and Eretica defeated.
- Added three new Artifacts.
- Added a new No Save item which increases Attack Range called Broiled Tentacle.
- Added passive skill for Quadrant.
- Reduced the negative Vitality on Hit for Obsidian Blade.
- Increased the Vitality on Hit for Suzumasa.
- Changed the attributes a bit for Wheel of Fortune.
- Removed special attack delay from Caterpillar.
- Reworked items below for special attack: Siren Song, Sightblinder, Mal' Nar, Soulsyphon, Dual Bias, Dai-Teo-Aduun, Witchcraft, The Mistress, Hyperventilate, Undertow, Silver Edge of Dhampir, Kunn'taka, Red Riding Hood, The Beast
- Fixed a bug that Short Tale of a Great Magus had no picture.
- Fixed a bug that Battleplate of Ved'miak didn't drop.
- Increased the size of scrollbar.
- Added a button to jump to Discord on the title screen.
- Greatly reduced the pack size for iOS version.