Tips of Treasure Finding
- Item Drop Basic
- All kinds of randomly dropped items are decided by the floors (except for some special quest items and items from the boss creatures). There is a higher chance of getting better items at the higher floors. Each floor has a unique item-dropping list. Therefore, the easiest way to finding a specific item is to hear from the players who have already found it.
- Gold Dropping Rule
- Same as the item dropping rule, each floor has a unique gold-dropping list. Even though higher floors will not necessarily give higher amount of gold, there are a few locations in which a slightly higher amount of gold can be found.
- Creature Specific Items
- Some specific items will be obtained from certain creature races only (e.g. You can find a Goblin Ale from the Goblin race only). There will also be rare items which can only be obtained from specific creatures only.
- Items with Specific Classes
- You will not find both parts of composited rings (e.g. UHA, UMA) at same floor. Also, certain rare items will only be found from a few specific floors.
- You can exchange the Banana for items from the monkeys. Similar to floors, each monkey has a unique item-dropping list. There is a higher chance of getting better items from monkeys at a higher floor. There are only a few monkeys that will give you rare items at high chances.
- You can find a place for exchanging items with your "Splendid" class items. It basically works like a gambling: when you have a "Splendid" sword, you will get a random sword class item after the exchange and the same goes for axe, dagger or armor. This is also the only place in which you can get all kinds of items including all the rare items in the current version of game (except for cursed items and creature-specific items).