How to Play
- Web Browser
- How to clear browser cache
- Move to [Tools] menu on Internet Explorer's tool bar, then click [Internet Options]. Change to the [General] tab. You will find [Browsing history] section, and click [Delete] button. Then you will see a new window with check boxes. Uncheck the [Preserve Favorites website data] box and check the [Temporary Internet Files and Wesite Files] box.
- TRIGLAV requires an IBM PC or compatible computer, with a Pentium 3 500MHz. Your computer must have at least 32MB of RAM. We recommend a Pentium 4 or better processer with 256MB of RAM, and better Graphic Card.
- Operating System
- You have to use Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 or later to play TRIGLAV on your system.
For Expert Players
- F12 Developer Tools
- IE 11 has a debugging tool called F12 Developer Tools. Using this tool, you can play Triglav as near-original version. To open F12 Developer tools, click [F12] key on Internet Explorer. Go [Emulation] tab and selected, find [User agent string] in Mode category. Select Internet Explorer 6 or 8 from the pulldown menu and done.
- TRIGLAV needs to use Cookie for running
- Please allow Cookie on your web browser. This game requires Cookie function for secure reason. To allow Cookie, check your web browser or security softwares.
- If you installed any Anti-virus or Firewall Softwares
- If you can not save/load your character data, you check Personal Firewall or Anti-virus software out on your OS. You may do save/load after you closed or changed that software when playing. See the "Got a Character Data Error message when loading" section in FAQ page for more detail.